some au ideas for your otp:
- au where one rescues the other from a terrible place, like hell or purgatory
- au where one of them convinces the other to give up everything they’ve ever known for the sake of humanity
- au where one pledges to help the other lose their “virginity” while they are staying together in an abandoned empty house
- au where one thinks the other is dead and mourns for a year until they find the other miraculously alive but without their memories
- au where one thinks the other is trapped somewhere dangerous and thinks they’re hallucinating their eventual return because they miss them so much
- au where one is brainwashed to kill the other by killing hundreds upon hundreds of facsimile versions, but when face with the real thing cannot do it, and the brainwashing it broken
- au where they accidentally have to babysit together after a rogue angel tries to kill them
- au where one of them dies and the other lies in bed naked for a month and a half in mourning before learning the other is not dead but instead a demon so they pledge themselves to saving them again
I’ve got some more for you:
- au where one of them watches the other rake leaves
- au where one half of your OTP gives the other half one of their most prized possessions so they can look for their absent father
- au where one half of your OTP is presumably dead so the other half carries said dead half’s trenchcoat around in the trunk of their car for a year
- au where person A of your OTP offers to take person B to a beer-and-bacon-happy-hour instead of hunting down dangerous villain person and person B’s brother
- au where your OTP has to talk about personal space
- au where your OTP stands nose to nose while speaking on the phone to one another
- au where one half of your OTP isn’t “the praying type” but then prays to the other half of the OTP "every night"
- au where one leaves a mark on the other so strong it’s literally seared into the other’s skin
- au where, “I need you,” and “cursed or not, I’d rather have you,” and, “talk to me,” and “I’m not leaving here without you.” mean, “I love you, you dumb, perfect son of a bitch.”
The next time a man starts yelling at you, cut him off and tell him you just can’t talk to him when he’s being so emotional.
I have done this and can confirm that is a LOT of fun to watch them implode afterward.
Bonus points: Tell them you think it’s cute when they get so angry.
Extra credit: Tell them to “calm down.”
remember when everyone got mad at miley bc they thought this performance was provocative
Everyone Loves a Good Car Jam!!! - by Thomas Sanders
LITERALLY THE BEST PART IS YOU CAN SEE THE PURE SHOCK ON HIS FACE